Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 15.5 - 16 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Dec 2019
- 23 Dec 2019
Staff Nurse, £17.00 per hour, Paid Breaks, Overall CQC Compliant, Nottingham - Cotgrave, Part time or Full time hours available, Mental Health & The Elderly - 75 Service users.
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse for their spacious home based in Cotgrave. The home holds a maximum of 75. My client cares from Elderly people and individual suffering from Dementia or Mental Health. The home is surrounded by country side and has a pleasant local village near by and is a short drive from Nottingham. You will be putting together treatment plans and would be able to manage a team of care assistance.
- Staff Nurse
- Days or Nights
- Part time and Full time shifts available
- £16.00 Per hour - Paid Breaks
- Dementia, Mental Health and Elderly Care
- Excellent command of the English language, fantastic clinical skills and a caring nature
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Excellent CQC report
- Paid Breaks
Skills and responsibilities
- Naturally caring approach
- Superb clinical skills
- Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
- First rate clinical leadership skills
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.