Senior Nurse, £21.96 - £22.96+paid breaks & enhancements!!!
Winchester, Hampshire, England
- £ 41109 - 50144 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Dec 2019
- 1 Jan 2020
Hours: Full time (Must be flexible to work the occasional weekend, on call etc when required)
Salary: £41,109 - £50,144
Days - £21.96 + paid breaks & enhancements on weekends
Nights - £22.96 + paid breaks & enhancements on weekends
Location : Winchester
*Top 20 care home providers 2019*
Excellent reputation and review: 9.9 / 10 on Apply
5/5 GOOD CQC
Working with a fantastic, family run company who truly value their staff and residents You will be part of a very supportive team where you will play a vital role within the service. As a Senior Registered Nurse you will be responsible for the monitoring of the health and wellness of the residents, you will assist in training and monitoring of medication care administration, communicate with resident support services and families and maintain clinical quality assurance. You will also take on leadership responsibilities to ensure other staff members are providing the same level of care. You will be expected to monitor and support other team members to help them develop
The company offer fantastic career progression opportunities with ongoing support and training available.
- Annual professional subscriptions, including NMC registrations paid for by the company
- Excellent inductions, training and 'on the job' support
- We provide fantastic homely environments
- Work with friendly teams and a great support network of internal professionals
- Offer real career progression opportunities
- Annually review salaries and hourly pay rates
- Hot meals on duty, choose from the daily menu
- Free uniforms provided
- Contributory pension scheme
- DBS background checks at no cost to you
- 'Extras' our exclusive employee discount scheme with access to a free advisory support service for team members and their families
To be considered for this role you must have a live NMC PIN with no restrictions
For further information or to apply for this position, please call Rebecca Rouse on Applyor email your CV to Apply Or please text me your name and number so we can arrange a time to speak: Applycrvdbrcktso the mobile number does not accept calls, only text messages ). Quote reference: 24252
All applications and enquiries will be strictly confidential.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Winchester, Hampshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentFarnborough, Hampshire, England
New Year, New job? Are you an experienced paediatric Emergency Nurse? The Princess Royal University Hospital is part of the renown...
£ 31700 - 42300 Per yearFull timePermanentEastleigh, Hampshire, England
Registered Nurse - Southampton - £18.50ph - AMAZING CQCLocation: Eastleigh, HampshirePosition: Staff Nurse Care Categories: A...