Nurse, Top 20 Care Home Group
Inverness, Highland, Scotland
- £ 29952 - 38688 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Dec 2019
- 1 Jan 2020
Salary: £15.00 - £16.00 Per Hour ( £29,952 - £39,936 per annum depending on full time hours)
Hours: Full-time or Part-time available (Options of: 24, 36 or 48 or similar options of hours available - depending on your preference)
Shifts: Days or Nights available depending on preference
Registered Care Categories*: Dementia - Old Age - Sensory Impairment
You will be working with an award-winning luxury care home provider who can offer you the chance to progress within your career. There are plenty of opportunities to take part in additional training.
As a Registered Nurse you will be responsible for the monitoring of the health and wellness of the residents, you will assist in training and monitoring of medication care administration, communicate with resident support services and families and maintain clinical quality assurance.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
The Manager can accommodate both part-time and full-time hours. They can be flexible regarding shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
For more information or to apply please call Rebecca on Applyor email Apply Or please text me your name and number so we can arrange a time to speak: Applycrvdbrcktso the mobile number does not accept calls, only text messages ) Please quote reference 23870
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Inverness, Highland, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeTemporary...Inverness, Highland, Scotland
Are you an RGN who has experience in busy hospital environments? We have roles available with immediate start, get in touch now. I'...
£ 29700 - 39600 Per yearFull timePermanentPaisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland
Registered Nurse - Care Home with Amazing benefits!!! Location: Paisley, RenfrewshirePosition: Staff Nurse Care Categories: Alzhei...