Clinical Lead - Peacehaven
Brighton, East Sussex, England
- £ 41 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Dec 2019
- 1 Jan 2020
£40k - £41k
A fantastic Clinical Lead position has become available with an innovative, leading care organisation with homes situated across the country. They are seeking an experienced Clinical Lead with an active NMC pin to fill this position in one of their charming care homes.
The home is a medium service and offers personalised care plans to all residents. They consider not only medical, personal and dietary needs, but also the individual's likes and dislikes and any suggestions from family members that might make their stay that little bit more enjoyable.
Clinical Lead Job Role:
• Overall responsibility for the clinical care of all residents within the home.
• Promote and maintain a professional standard of nursing care.
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff.
• Manage Rotas
Clinical Lead Requirements:
• RGN/RMN Nurse qualified with a valid NMC pin
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• Must have experience at supervisory level within a nursing home
For more information open this fantastic Clinical Lead role please contact Robyn at Purosearch on Applyor email your most up to date CV to r.griffiths @ Apply
(Key words: Clinical Lead, Senior Nurse, RGN, RMN)
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 37500 Per yearFull timePermanentHorsham, West Sussex, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD) - Nursing HomeService Type: Learning Disability - Physical Disability - Younger Adu...