Senior Nursing Jobs - QATAR - Tax-Free Salaries
London, Greater London, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Dec 2019
- 30 May 2020
Cpl Healthcare are recruiting Senior Nursing and Midwifery Management & Specialist professionals who would like to elevate their career in Qatar.
Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC) is the main provider of secondary and tertiary healthcare in Qatar and one of the leading hospital providers in the Middle East.
For over four decades, HMC has been dedicated to delivering the safest, most effective and compassionate care to all its patients in Qatar.
HMC manages 12 hospitals, nine specialist hospitals and three community hospitals, as well as the National Ambulance Service and home and residential care services.
Job opportunities available at HMC:
- Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Clinical Midwife Specialists
- Nurse Managers / Charge Nurse – midwifery, theatre, surgical, OPD and emergency
- Director of Nursing Education
- Assistant Executive Director of Nursing
Informal Skype interviews for all positions will be held monthly, with face to face interviews in Ireland and the UK this November.
- Masters’ degree in nursing or midwifery (preferrable)
- 4 years post nursing registration experience
- 2 years’ experience in a specialty area
Some of the benefits are:
- Competitive tax-free salary
- Free accommodation
- Relocation flights for you and your family
- School assistance for family
- Supportive leadership, management, workplace environment and culture
- Commitment to on-the-job learning, ongoing further education and professional development