RN Nursing Home Manager
Burgess Hill, West Sussex, England
- £ 40000 - 42000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 2 Dec 2019
- 2 Jan 2020
Up to £42,000 p/a | 40 Hours | Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD considered | Small Elderly Home
An experienced, RGN, RMN or RNLD Nursing Home Manager is required to lead and develop a small general elderly nursing home in the Burgess Hill area.
Details of this RN Nursing Home Manager position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 40 hours per week
• Day shifts only, however on call, night and weekend duties may apply due to the seniority of the role
• £40,000 - £42,000 per annum (NHS Band 7)
• Supportive working environment
As CQC Registered Nursing Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical and operational management of the home. This includes the effective management of staff, budgets and resources along with ensuring all clinical and medication records are accurately maintained and care is to a high standard.
The qualities, experience and skills our client require in a Nursing Home Manager:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Current NMC registration
• Demonstrate proven managerial experience in an elderly care environment
• Good understanding of CQC essential standards and quality requirements
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
• Flexible approach to work to support the nature of a 24-hour care service
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.