RGN Deputy Nurse Manager
Maidstone, Kent, England
- £ 40000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 2 Dec 2019
- 2 Jan 2020
40 hrs p/wk | £40,000 p/a |CQC rated “Good” Home | Benefits
SYK Recruitment is currently looking to recruit an experienced Senior RGN, Lead Nurse, Unit Manager or Deputy Manager to join a privately owned and managed nursing home in the Maidstone area to work as Deputy Nurse Manager.
Details of this Deputy Manager (RGN) position as follows:
• Market leading pay rates, annual salary of £40,000 / NHS band 7
• 40 hours par week, 22.5 hours clinical / 17.5 hours supernumerary / management
• Fantastic training and development
• Comprehensive induction programme
• Career progression support
• Work uniform provided
• DBS check supplied
• Workplace pension
• Recognition scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Tier 2 sponsorship * qualifying criteria applies
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a CQC rated “Good” service and as Deputy Manager (RGN), you will work alongside the Registered Manager to coordinate the clinical and operational management of the home.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager (RGN), should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Currently working at Senior/ Lead Nurse or above level in a UK care home
• Good knowledge and understanding of CQC and care standards
• Experienced working in a similar care setting with nursing home and Dementia care experience
• Passionate about high standards and providing care without compromise
• Flexible to support the nature of a 24 hour care service
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below, or alternatively call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.