Registered A&E Nurse Shifts
Antrim, Antrim, Northern Ireland
- £ 28 - 36 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Dec 2019
- 30 Dec 2019
JustNurses are actively recruiting for a Registered Nurse to cover day shifts working in A&E at an HSC Hospital based in Antrim.
Requirements for an Agency General Registered Nurse:
* Minimum of 6 months' experience working within a UK Hospital.
* RGN, NMC registered
* Mixed work patterns, long days/earlys and lates available
* Knowledge of relevant hospital policies and procedures.
* Must be either living in Antrim or willing to travel to the area.
Agency General Registered Nurse Salary:
* £28-£36 per hour.
We have all different types of shifts and are looking for individuals who are fully NMC registered to start ASAP covering a large number of shifts including days, nights and weekends.
If you're interested in this position or for more information, please call Daniel Cosgrove on Apply. We have a variety of opportunities available across many regions so please get in contact to find out more.
Additional benefits for an Agency General Registered Nurse:
- NMC fees paid yearly*
- A dedicated one to one service
- Fast track registration process
- Excellent rates of pay
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Weekly pay, on time, every time
- Access to exclusive HSC and private sector jobs
- No registration fee
- Reimbursed Police Check
- Free online training
Not available for this position? Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply).
*Subject to terms and conditions
Ref: AAH 1219003
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 36500 Per yearFull timePermanentNewry, Armagh, Northern Ireland
Job Title: Deputy Manager ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Nursing Home Location: Newry, County DownCare Categories: Elderly Nursing, Nursing ...
£ 27500 - 36500 Per yearFull timePermanentBelfast, Antrim, Northern Ireland
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD) - Dementia & Respite Care Location: East BelfastSalary: £27,500 - £36,6...