RN Staff Nurse
Dudley, West Midlands, England
- £ 15.00 - 16.00 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Dec 2019
- 2 Jan 2020
£15.00-£16.00 per hour | Paid Breaks | up to 36 hours | Days Only | Excellent Benefits | Good CQC
SYK Recruitment Specialists are currently working with a fully CQC compliant elderly care home in Dudley to recruit an RGN,RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to work days only.
The home is run by a highly respected care home provider and offers a safe setting for older people to receive personalised care and support.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse role:
• 24-36 hours per week
• Working day shifts only
• Excellent rates of pay from £15.00 - £16.00 per hour / NHS band 6
• Paid Breaks
• A fantastic working environment
• A company pension scheme
• Opportunities for professional development and career progression including support with NMC revalidation
• Meals provided on long day shifts
• Free NMC PIN renewal and DBS
• An extra days annual leave on your birthday (following 1 years’ service)
As a Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse post should be/have:
• Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• NMC Registered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.