Supernumerary Deputy Manager (RN)
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, England
- £ 55000 - 55000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 2 Dec 2019
- 30 Dec 2019
Role: Supernumerary Deputy Manager (RN)
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am 5pm
Salary: £55,000 per annum
Service: Elderly/Dementia Service
Amber Mace have an amazing opportunity for an experienced nurse qualified deputy manager to join the team at a vibrant and active care home in Aylesbury. This role is with an established provider of care who will offer training and support as you join the team as Deputy Manager!
With the support of an experienced manager alongside you, you will work in partnership to ensure the day-to-day running of this busy care home is outstanding and that the best level of care is provided at all times to residents. This role is Monday to Friday which means no evenings or weekends are required!
If you are looking for a new opportunity to shine, have a real drive to succeed and looking to join a company who put CARE at the heart of everything then this is the PERFECT opportunity for you!
Some of the key qualities we are looking for include:
• RGN/RMN (Active Nurse Pin is essential)
• Solid clinical skills
• Experience working with the elderly and those with dementia
• Strong understanding of CQC legislation
• Confident with all aspects of service management, including managing budgets, recruitment/retention of staff, supervisions, discipliners, conducting audits etc
• Passion and enthusiasm for care with a hands on' approach
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you like what you have read, are dynamic, forward thinking and have a confident CAN DO' approach in all you do, please contact Nadia at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV for immediate consideration!