Unit Manager (RN) – Southall – £44K
Southall, Greater London, England
- £ 44000 - 44000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 2 Dec 2019
- 30 Dec 2019
Unit Manager (RN) Southall £44K
Hours: 40 hours- Supernumerary & Nurse in charge
Are you a senior nurse looking for a new opportunity? A Clinical Lead or Unit Manager that is looking to join a care provider that provides excellent career progression and benefits? Then give Nadia at Amber Mace a call on Applyto find out more about this fantastic role.
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for a Unit Manager to join the team at a specialist home for younger adults with disabilities based in Southall, West London. As Unit Manager, you will take charge of the unit and clinical staff. The successful candidate will be clinically sound and a confident leader, dedicated to governing and maintaining the Unit. You will also need to be a fully qualified nurse with a valid PIN, with proven experience of managing a team in a nursing home environment or similar.
As Unit Manager, your duties will include:
• Taking responsibility for the general well-being of the residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met
• Overall responsibility of the Unit during the day
• Supervising clinical staff
• Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills/experience:
• Valid nursing PIN ESSENTIAL (RGN, RMN, RNLD)
• Experience of working with adults with complex mental health needs
In return, my client will offer a salary of £44K p/a, extensive training and development, and a fantastic benefits package.
If you are interested in this role, then please contact Nadia Bowman at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up-to-date CV to Apply