RN Staff Nurse
Tipton, West Midlands, England
- £ 17.00 - 17.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 2 Dec 2019
- 2 Jan 2020
£17.00 per hour | 36 hrs | Days | Disability Care | RGN, RMN & RNLD Considered
A small private disability care home in Tipton currently has a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy on permanent day shifts.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Day shifts only
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £17.00 per hour / equivalent to £31,825 per annum (NHS Band 6)
• An excellent working environment with supportive management team in place
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will work with a diverse patient mix including adults with physical and learning disabilities, neurological conditions and a range of long-term care needs. You will manage and implement care plans, administer medications and work to ensure that a high-quality nursing service is maintained.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should be:
• Qualified as an Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Have current NMC registration/NMC PIN
• Ideally experienced in a disability care setting, although newly qualified nurses may also be considered
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Applyfor more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.