Deputy Nursing Home Manager
Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland
- £ 39000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 2 Dec 2019
- 30 Dec 2019
Deputy Manager Nursing Home
Do you long to work Monday to Friday, 9-5 hours?
Are you a qualified nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) who is looking for a managerial role within a Nursing Home?
Would you love to work full supernumerary shifts in the Paisley area of Glasgow?
If so, I have a rare opportunity to do all of the above and receive a competitive salary of £40,000 in return.
An award winning & highly respectable organisation is in the market for an extraordinary Deputy Nursing home Manager for their Care Home catering for the elderly, those with mental health & physical disabilities across this multi site home.
The Nursing Home Deputy Manager role is a rewarding position where you can utilise your clinical & leadership role, with the added bonus of office style working hours, although you must have flexibility to cover in emergencies. You will line manage the clinical & care team, including recruitment, training, auditing & any HR issues whilst supporting the Home Manager is achieving great things for the residents & the home
The Deputy Manager position benefits from:
• Monday to Friday, 9-5 hours
• A competitive salary of £40,000
• A generous holiday allowance
• Discount & benefit scheme
• A contributable pension scheme
• Highly rated induction & training
• Excellent progression opportunities
The Deputy Manager position would be perfect for:
• RGN/RMN/RNLD with an active PIN
• At least 3 years experience within a nursing home environment
• Leadership experience within a care home
• Above all a passion for care & the desire to succeed
For more information please call Applyuro on Applyor email Apply