RGN Lead Nurse
York, North Yorkshire, England
- £ 32000 - 36000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 2 Dec 2019
- 2 Jan 2020
Pre-Assessment & Surgical Ward | 37.5 Hour Contract – Days | Great Benefits | Management Experience Essential
An experienced RGN/Adult Nurse with leadership experience in an acute healthcare setting is required to work as Lead Pre-Assessment & Surgical Ward Nurse in a leading York hospital.
Details of this RGN Lead Pre-Assessment & Surgical Ward Nurse position and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract for 37.5 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £32,000 to £36,000 depending on experience
• 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
• Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Free uniforms
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
• Staff assistance and support programmes
• A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As RGN Lead Nurse, you will take responsibility for leading shifts and supporting the team to deliver high quality patient care and customer service. In addition to participating in the delivery of hands-on clinical care, you will play a key role in Clinical Governance frameworks.
What we are looking for in a Lead Pre-Assessment & Surgical Ward Nurse:
• NMC Level 1 Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate at least 5 years post-registration experience working in an acute ward setting, with surgical experience
• You will preferably have some experience in a clinical management role and will demonstrate strong clinical leadership skills with a positive and proactive approach to leadership
• Ideally you will have some experience working with orthopaedic patients
If you are interested and would like more information, call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now for a confidential chat on Apply.
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30906 - 34512 Per yearFull timePermanentGuiseley, Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
Senior Staff Nurse Location: Guiseley, West YorkshireSalary: £30,906 - £34,500 per annum ( up to £17.60 per hour...