Nursing Home Manager
Elie, Leven, Fife, Scotland
- £ 40500 - 41000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 2 Dec 2019
- 30 Dec 2019
£41,000 per annum, plus bonus
We are looking for a dynamic Home Manager to join a well established and reputable provider of Care. If you looking for a new challenge and would like to work for an innovative company this could be the role for YOU!
My client is seeking a pro active individual, someone who is committed to developing and leading a team and the care home and who is equally ready for a new and exciting challenge.
What's in it for you as Nursing Home Manager:-
• Excellent salary of £41,000 per annum.
• Company Bonus
• Brilliant career progression.
• Excellent training and development.
• Staff benefits and Schemes.
The Nursing Home Manager will have the following experience and qualifications:
• Sound knowledge of Care Standards.
• Nurse PIN : Preferred (Would possibly consider a very strong Home Manager without a pin, but nursing experience)
• Good knowledge and background of the care sector.
• Knowledge and Skills in retaining funding.
Duties for the role of Nursing Home Manager will include:
• Overall responsibility of the home.
• Staff management/appraisals/Training.
• Care plans/reviews/meetings.
We are now looking to recruit for a Nursing Home Manager for a medium service which has a GOOD' care inspectorate rating; the home is immaculately presented, with a lovely warm, welcoming and pleasant feel. It is located in a picturesque coastal location and has an excellent reputation with the local community.
To apply please contact Michaela on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV to Apply