Nurse Advisor - Continence Care
Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England
- £ 20,000 - 27,000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Dec 2019
- 2 Jan 2020
Registered Nurse – Continence Care
Salary £27,000 + up to £6K bonus potential + Company Car
+ Excellent Benefits including phone, laptop, contributory pension and 26 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
Are you a Registered Nurse, District Nurse or Community Nurse (RGN) looking for a new career or would like to specialise?
North East England – Northumberland, Tyne & Wear and Durham
(to cover the following postcode areas – NE, DH, SR, DL, TS)
Hours: Full Time Monday to Friday
Our client specialises in providing continence assessments to patients in their own homes. They have extensive ranges of continence and stoma products and a well-respected team of independent Nurses that provide advice, training and support to patients, carers and healthcare practitioners in the community.
They are currently looking for a Registered Nurse/Staff Nurse/Community Nurse/District Nurse to manage a caseload of patients in the outlined territory.
• To provide a specialist and unbiased Nursing Service for patients requiring Continence and Stoma Appliances
• To maintain and grow the Home Delivery Service, promoting it wherever possible by developing relationships with Healthcare Professionals
• To provide educational teaching sessions.
• To carry out, appliance assessments and follow-ups on an individual basis
• To work effectively to manage your individual workload.
To be considered for this exciting Registered Nurse (RGN) role you will meet the following;
• UK Registered General Nurse
• Experience within continence care including catheterisation
• Full UK Driving Licence
However if this is not the role for you, please take some time to consider whether you know anyone else who may be interested. If you recommend a new candidate who we then go on to find a job for, we will send you £250 as a thank-you. (Terms and Conditions apply)
Xcellin specialises in the recruitment of Nurse Advisors and Clinical Support Practitioners
If you would like to unsubscribe please click here and send the email you are directed to
This job was posted to Community nurse, Nursing home nurse, Ward nurse in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 26500 - 35400 Per yearFull timePermanentDurham, Durham, England
Registered Nurse - Care Home with Amazing benefits!!!Location: Aycliffe, County DurhamPosition: Staff NurseCare Categories: Dementi...