Nurse - Specialist Practitioner - Band 6
Chester, Cheshire, England
- £ 30401 - 30401 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Dec 2019
- 30 Dec 2019
Nurse - Specialist Practitioner - Band 6 - Contraception and Sexual Health - Chester - £30,401 per annum + NHS Pension
Hours - 37.5 hours per week
We are currently looking for an RGN Specialist Practitioner to join a Contraception and Sexual Health service in Chester.
As a Specialist Practitioner you are responsible for providing support, advice, information, education and health promotion to patients attending the sexual health department. This includes patients diagnosed with sexually transmitted infections.
You will be supporting patients with sensitive and complex issues, making this role challenging, varied and rewarding.
You will be provided with access to a committed Learning and Development team, and we work closely with Universities and Health Education England to further your potential and support your progression.
Benefits of this Specialist Practitioner - Band 6 role include:
- Excellent salary
- NHS pension
- Relevant training and development
- Free DBS and uniform
- 28 days holiday
- A combination of in-house eLearning, workshops and courses to support your development are available
Duties of this Specialist Practitioner role include:
- Coordinate the management, delivery and follow up of positive results
- Provide support to other clinical staff with patients requiring more extensive support
- Assess psychosocial needs and provide crisis support for patients with complex issues
- Supporting patients with sensitive and complex issues
Requirements of this Specialist Practitioner - Band 6 role include:
- RGN qualification and NMC PIN
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email Apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 38760 - 38760 Per yearFull timeBankWigan, Greater Manchester, England
Registered General Nurse, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability AssessmentsLocation: WiganStarting Salary: £38,760 + Comprehe...
£ 16.89 - 26.75 Per hourFull time...Temporary...Liverpool, Merseyside, England
NURSES (Band 5) REQUIRED FOR HIGHLY LUCRATIVE REGULAR AGENCY/LOCUM WORK WITHIN Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen Hospital ** ALL SHIFT...
£ 29000 - 35500 Per yearFull timePermanentStretford, Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Registered Nurse - Care Home with Piad breaks &up to £35K salary!! Location: Bedford, ManchesterPosition: Staff Nurse Care C...