Whitehaven, Cumbria, England
- £ 20.00 - 20.00 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 2 Dec 2019
- 2 Jan 2020
Up to £20.00 per hour | Paid Breaks | up to 48 Hours | Day & Nights on Rotation | Overall “Good” CQC | Benefits | NQ Nurses considered
A privately owned and operated nursing home in Whitehaven currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team.
Details of the RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse role and what the home has to offer:
• 24 - 48 hours available
• Competitive rates of pay up to £20.00 per hour depending on experience
• Day and Night shifts on a rotation
• Relocation package available that includes 3 months accommodation
• Uniforms provided
• 5.6 weeks annual leave
• Paid training
As Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD), your duties will include administering and managing medications, planning and delivering resident care and leading a small team of carers whilst on duty. You will demonstrate a commitment to ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety.
The successful candidate for this Staff Nurse position will meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally experienced working in elderly and dementia care or a UK nursing home setting, although newly qualified Nurses will be considered and supported within this role
• Good clinical skills & knowledge and confident undertaking all aspects of nursing care required
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.