Regional Director - Nursing Homes
City of London, London, Greater London, England
- £ 80000 - 80000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 2 Dec 2019
- 30 Dec 2019
Regional Director - Nursing Homes - London (East London, Southeast London, Southwest London) - £80,000 per annum + car allowance + PRP (performance related pay)
We are currently seeking an experienced regional director based in London to join an established and prestigious nursing home provider to oversee the management of homes and support the registered managers on a regional level.
This is a superb opportunity to join one of the most highly regarded nursing home providers in the UK. They are renowned for delivering excellent care and operate first class homes, in return for your hard work and commitment our client is offering the successful applicant a fantastic starting salary, plus an excellent benefits package.
The successful Regional Director will be responsible to Chief Operating Officer.
Benefits of this Regional Director role include:
- Highly Competitive Pay
- Car allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Bonus (PRP) performance related pay
- Annual Pay Increments
- 5 weeks holiday
Purpose of this Regional Director role:
- To be responsible and accountable for the development of a successful Care Home Business.
- Compliance with the CQC outcomes and the Regulations as required by The Care Act (2014) along with other regulatory bodies.
- To develop services; including liaising with Local Authorities, CCG's and other service purchasers.
- To maximise all resources; human, financial and material, to the benefit of the people who receive our services and the company
Main duties of this Regional Director role:
- Provide management and professional support to Home Managers and other staff as required
- In consultation with the Chief Operating Officer to set performance targets
- Monitoring of staff performance, overseeing the use of company Human Resource procedures and liaising with the Manager of Human Resources as required.
- Implement the company education and training plan, to support staff to meet regulatory requirements and offer a high standard of care to people living in our homes.
- Ensure that the homes have a ready supply of appropriate labour, with minimal use of agency staff
- Represent the company in meetings with Trade Unions and other staff representatives.
- To ensure that swift action is taken, where necessary, to react to and prevent poor practice
- To have overall budget responsibility within the region reporting to the Senior Management Team and the COO as required
- To ensure all financial systems and procedures operate in line with company policy
- To work collaboratively with the COO and the Senior Management Team to maximise the performance of each business, including strategies to maximise occupancy, control costs, manage debt, and develop new income streams
- To produce management reports and statistical information demonstrating analysis of key performance indicators, using this information to address any shortfall in performance, and to develop further initiatives
Requirements of this Regional Director role include:
- Management Qualification e.g. NVQ level 4 or equivalent
- Educated to degree level
- Previous experience in a management role
- A sound Knowledge of CQC outcomes and working practices
- A Sound Knowledge of Regulations and legislation affecting the service industry
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance standards and systems
- Previous background in Nursing or Healthcare
- Previous experience of working with CQC and local authorities
- Previous experience of working in an audit/quality assurance role
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email Apply