RGN Outpatients Nurse Manager
Salford, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 40000 - 46000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 2 Dec 2019
- 2 Jan 2020
37.5 Hour Contract - Days | Excellent Benefits & L&D
An experienced RGN/Adult Nurse Manager with a background in Day Surgery is required to lead and develop the Outpatients Department of a leading Salford hospital.
Details of this RGN Outpatients Nurse Manager position and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract, working flexible day shifts
• A great annual salary in the region of £40,000 to £46,000 depending on experience
• A contributory pension scheme and life insurance
• Free private medical insurance and dental plan
• Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression through skills-based training, clear career progression pathways and opportunities to undertake nationally recognised qualifications
• Some great company benefits and a fantastic working environment
• Free on-site gym membership and discounted fitness classes
• Up to 27 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• Free on-site parking and meals whilst on duty
• Cycle to work schemes and childcare vouchers
The role will involve providing effective clinical leadership and line management, inspiring, developing and motivating teams to provide the best possible standards of care for patients undergoing planned procedures, in addition to managing departmental budgets and resources.
Applicants for this Outpatients Nurse Manager vacancy should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
• Proven experience in both outpatient settings in a senior or managerial position, with change management experience
• Demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development, including having completed a recognised teaching/assessing qualification
• Up to date with current clinical practice and able to demonstrate clinical credibility
• Well organised and an effective manager, with experience in line management and performance management
• Good practical understanding of CQC & Nice guidelines
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.