Blackpool, Lancashire, England
- £ 28000 - 36000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Dec 2019
- 2 Jan 2020
37.5 Hours – Flexible Shifts | Great Benefits
An experienced RGN/Adult/Nurse or ODP/Theatre Practitioner specialising in anaesthetics is required to work in a leading Blackpool hospital.
Details of the role and what the hospital is offering the successful Anaesthetics Nurse/ODP:
• An excellent annual salary from £28,000 to £36,000 depending on experience
• A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week, working flexible shifts on an internal rotation
• Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
• A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
• Discounted gym membership, health screening and employee wellness/health promotion programmes
• Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans
• Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
Applicants for this Theatre Nurse/ODP role should be/have:
• Qualified as an Adult Nurse/RGN with up to date NMC registration or as an Operating Department Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
• Have post-registration experience in an anaesthetics role and have completed an approved anaesthetics qualification
• Strong communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Experienced in working with a varied patient mix, ideally with experience across more than one theatre discipline or willing to further develop your skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.