RGN Surgical Ward Nurse
Salford, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 24000 - 31000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Dec 2019
- 2 Jan 2020
37.5 Hrs – Internal Rotation | Great Benefits | Surgical & Day Case Ward
A vacancy has arisen for an experienced RGN/Registered Adult Nurse with a background in acute ward nursing to join a private surgical ward in Salford.
The ward caters to predominantly elective surgical patients who have undergone cosmetic, orthopaedic and general surgical procedures.
What this RN Ward Nurse role will involve and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract for 37.5 hours per week, with shifts on an internal rotation
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £24,000 to £31,000 per annum depending on experience
• 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
• Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Free uniforms
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
• Staff assistance and support programmes
• A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Surgical Ward RGN, you will manage a patient caseload and will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety through the effective planning, implementation and evaluation of patient care plans. You will demonstrate a commitment to ensuring the best possible customer service and patient experience.
The skills, experience, qualifications and qualities our client is looking for in an RN Ward Nurse:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate current experience working in a surgical or acute ward nursing environment, ideally with orthopaedic/cosmetic/general experience
• Confident in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, working well independently and collaboratively
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 24/7 rota
If you are interested and would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Salford, Greater Manchester, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31200 Per yearFull timePermanentPreston, Lancashire, England
Staff Nurse ( RMN ) - Locked Rehabilitation Hospital for men Location: Preston, LancashireSalary: £31,200 per annum ( £...
£ 38760 - 38760 Per yearFull timeBankWigan, Greater Manchester, England
Registered General Nurse, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability AssessmentsLocation: WiganStarting Salary: £38,760 + Comprehe...