Tipton, West Midlands, England
- £ 16.50 - 16.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Dec 2019
- 2 Jan 2020
£16.50 per hour | Paid Breaks | 36 hours | Day Shifts | Overall “Good” CQC
One of the UK’s largest care groups is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse. The vacancy is in Tipton to work at a 100+ bed care home that provides specialist dementia care and care to younger adults and those with physical disabilities.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only
• Competitive hourly rate of £16.50
• Paid breaks
• A company pension scheme
• Opportunities for professional development and career progression including support with NMC revalidation
• Meals provided on long day shifts
• Free NMC PIN renewal and DBS
• An extra days annual leave on your birthday (following 1 years’ service)
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD you will contribute to the delivery of clinical and personal care. You will be required to manage and administer medications, coordinate and implement care plans and lead a small team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care.
Application for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified and registered with the NMC as a Registered General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Strong communication skills and a caring, compassionate nature
• Newly qualified nurses may be accepted with a supportive working environment and opportunities for training and development
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.