Deputy Manager - Residential Home in Market Harborough
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
- £ 0 - 0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 2 Dec 2019
- 30 Dec 2019
Position: Deputy Manager
Location: Market Harborough
Hours: Full time (up to 44 hours weekly)
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Deputy Manager to work within a state of the art care home in Market Harborough - if you are an experienced senior care assistant or current deputy looking for a new opportunity and the chance to work for a fantastic forward-thinking employer, then this is the perfect role for you!
• A quarterly bonus of up to 10% of salary
• Paid NVQ's and bonus incentive - up to £500 for each completed NVQ
• Excellent training
• Alternative weekends off
• True career development
As Deputy Manager you will be an enthusiastic and passionate individual with a responsibility for management, support and direction of care within the home. You will support the Home Manager and will assess, plan, implement and evaluate care of residents, ensuring a high standard of care service is provided for residents and will take charge of the Home in the absence of the Manager.
Role Requirements of Deputy Manager:
• Support and deputise for the Home Manager in their absence
• Assist the delegation of workloads and care resources
• Assist with training of new staff
• Support the management team
• Ensure high care standards are met on a day to day basis
• Maintaining the safe custody, administration and storage of medication
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient/resident engagement
Qualification/Skill Requirements of Deputy manager:
• Experience in similar care environment
• NVQ Level 3
• Supervisory and leadership skills
• Willingness to develop new skills in self and others
Please note, you do not need to be a nurse to apply for this fantastic opportunity!
For further information or to apply, please contact Georgi on Applyor send an up to date CV!
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30000 - 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentPeterborough, Cambridgeshire, England
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Staff Nurse to join our client's busy Neuro Young Onset Frontal Temporal Dementia team ...