RGN Outpatients Nurse
Stafford, Staffordshire, England
- £ 26000 - 30000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Dec 2019
- 2 Jan 2020
37.5 Hour Contract - Days | Great Benefits | L&D Prospects
An experienced RGN/Adult Nurse with a background in outpatients/surgical nursing is required to join the Outpatients and Pre-Assessment Department of a leading Staffordshire hospital.
Details of this Outpatients RGN Staff Nurse position and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract, working flexible day shifts
• A competitive annual salary from £26,000 to £30,000 depending on experience
• 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
• Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Free uniforms
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
• Staff assistance and support programmes
• A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Outpatients RGN/Nurse, you will play a key role in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, managing a caseload of patients undergoing a diverse range of day case/minor procedures.
Candidates for this Outpatients Nurse post should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate recent post-registration experience in an outpatients or surgical setting with good working knowledge of current clinical standards and best practices in supporting and optimising patients prior to surgery
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well in a team
• Passionate about providing high quality patient care and customer service
• Good IT skills, well organised and demonstrate a confident telephone manner
• Ideally you will also have Pre-Assessment experience however full training will be provided
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.