Nurse Manager - Nursing Home - £1K Bonus!!
Burntwood, Staffordshire, England
- £ 38500 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 1 Dec 2019
- 31 Dec 2019
- Location: Burntwood, Staffordshire
- Position: Nurse Night Manager
- Care Categories: Dementia and Old age
- Service: General and mental health care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Salary:£16.83 per hour ( £38,500 per annum ) - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities + £1k BONUS!!
- Hours: Full time 44hours
- Shifts: Night shifts 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurse either with experience RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire as the night manager. The Home is a purpose-built home which provides a range of care including residential memory care for those living with dementia, and nursing care. The extensively trained team will deliver all the specialist care and support services that residents or loved ones require.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The role is to work across 4 nights totalling 44 hours per week with shift patterns 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £35,000!!!
2019 REVIEW:* The staff are very approachable. My mom loves the staff and knows they look after her. If a problem does arise the staff listen and sort it out*
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Nursing home mental health nurse in Burntwood, Staffordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 55,000 - 60,000 Per yearFull timePermanentCoventry, West Midlands, England
Registered Manager - Elderly/ Dementia - Nursing Home Coventry, Warwickshire £55,000 - £60,000 + Bonus & Benefits ...
£ 19 - 19 Per hourFull time...PermanentLoughborough, Leicestershire, England
Clinical Lead in Nursing Home Location: Coalville, Leicestershire Salary: £19ph + paid breaks + training We are assisting a well-kn...