Staff Nurse / Nursing Home with Dementia / £2.5K Bonus!!!!!!
Stafford, Staffordshire, England
- £ 26500 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 1 Dec 2019
- 31 Dec 2019
- Location Stafford, Staffordshire
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Old Age and Dementia Care
- Service: General and mental health care
- Salary: £15.30 per hour £26,500 - £35,000 negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid DBS Check
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee
*£2500 Bonus for all nurses!!!!
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Stafford, Staffordshire. The home is a purpose-built care home, offering nursing and nursing memory care for those living with dementia. The extensively trained team will deliver all the specialist care and support services that loved ones require. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £35,000!!!
The Nursing Home is highly rated on Apply with a rating of 9.4 / 10
*2019 5/5 REVIEW: First time my mom in respite. Really glad she got to come here. Hopefully, she will be able to come again. Really good peace of mind for myself while away*
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Stafford, Staffordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 26500 - 35400 Per yearFull timePermanentDudley, West Midlands, England
Registered Nurse - Mental health - £1K Bonus!!! Location: Dudley, West MidlandsPosition: Staff Nurse Care Categories: Dement...
£ 29900 - 39900 Per yearFull timePermanentTipton, West Midlands, England
Registered Nurse - *Top 20 care home provider in the UK Location: Tipton, West MidlandsPosition: Staff Nurse Care Categories: nursi...