Clinical Lead RGN or RMN
Leicester, Leicestershire, England
- £ 18.18 - 18.18 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 1 Dec 2019
- 29 Dec 2019
Salary: £18.18 per hour
Description: Are you a passionate nurse looking to be a leading figure to a passionate multi-disciplined team?
Look no further! Sterling Cross are working with a client based on the outskirts of Leicester. This is an exciting new opportunity for a registered nurse (RGN/RMN) to take a leadership opportunity that will provide the right candidate with fantastic support, as well as empowering them to make key decisions.
Our client prides themselves on providing an impeccable standard of care in first class settings, across all their homes. The right candidate (RGN/RMN) will lead an experienced multi-disciplinary team and play a pivotal role in providing sound leadership for the staff. The home itself is a picturesque modern unit, providing the residents with a lovely view of their well-maintained garden and courtyards.
Responsibilities of the Clinical Lead
* To carry responsibility for the management of the nursing services in liaison with the Care Home Manager.
* Take a leadership role for your team by ensuring staff skills are managed, supervised appropriately and rotas are in place to enable the smooth, efficient running of the business.
* To promote, role model and maintain a high standard of nursing care including the home environment.
* To ensure effective induction of new nursing staff, provide ongoing clinical supervision of trained staff and where applicable mentorship and assessment of student nurses.
* Oversee all aspects of medicine management, ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered.
* Take an active role in training the team of nurses, working in conjunction with the Workforce Development team to ensure that staff are kept up to date with current practices and good practice developments.
* To ensure provision of emergency treatment for all clients when required by the nursing team.
* Maintain accurate and relevant documentation and reports to reflect practice and planned development.
Some of the benefits include:
* Premium Overtime Payments paid to permanent Nurses who work one or more shifts over their contracted hours paid at £25 per hour
* Fantastic support with Induction
* Fantastic support with Learning & Development - fully funded clinical skills and mandatory training
* RCNi eLearning system to support learning & development and Revalidation - free access to Prime Life nurses
* Joint working with DMU, Hull & Lincoln Universities to provide student placements at our clients homes with additional benefits for nurses to gain mentorship and leadership qualifications.
* Career opportunities within company to progress to Nurse Manager, Regional Support Manager, Director level.
* Uniforms, drinks and parking provided free of charge.
* Pay review every July
* 'Refer a Friend' scheme worth £500
Person Specification: The right candidate for the role should be a fully qualified RGN with experience in management. The candidate will need to have a valid NMC Pin. The candidate will need to be a team player with good communication skills and have a strong experience within elderly care setting.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Leicester, Leicestershire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentDaventry, Northamptonshire, England
RGN/ RMN for Days or nights- Nursing Home- NO MIXED SHIFTS! RGN Staff Nurses with Excellent Elderly Care Experience Required for Nu...