Registered nurse RGN or RMN
Poole, Dorset, England
- £ 17 - 19 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 1 Dec 2019
- 29 Dec 2019
Salary: £17 - £19 per hour
Description: Are you a passionate nurse looking to be part of an exceptional, supportive team?
Look no further! Sterling Cross are working with a growing client based in Poole. This is an exciting opportunity for a registered nurse (RGN/RMN) to join an exceptional nursing home that creates a home from home setting for discerning guests. They have a fantastic staff patient ratio, which empowers the staff to provide the best care possible.
Our client prides themselves on providing an impeccable standard of care in first class settings, across all their homes. The right candidate (RGN/RMN) will join an experienced multi-disciplinary team and play a pivotal part in providing nursing care for the residents of the home. The home itself is in the outskirts of Poole enabling the residents to be based in a quieter location. They have got the ability to provide on-site accommodation with a specialist building for staff, with excellent facilities available.
Responsibilities of a Nurse
* To provide a high standard of nursing care and to meet the needs of residents based on an assessment of their care needs
* To assist with re-assessment of the residents' needs, and re-evaluation of care - adapting and prioritizing the planned care appropriately.
* Delegation and supervision of duties to care staff.
* Ordering of drugs and medical supplies and the safe disposal of unwanted drugs, in accordance with accepted procedures.
* Storage and administration of drugs including controlled drugs.
* Routine observations and record keeping.
* Care of wounds.
* Care of percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy and administration of feeds.
Stoma Some of the benefits include:
* Staff Accomodation
* Room for promotion, ways to progressing professionally within the home.
* Fully paid clinical skill training
* Paid breaks
* Specialist dementia support.
* Free DBS
* Great Pension Scheme.
* Discounted Meals while on Shift.
* Refer a friend bonus scheme (up to £1000).
* Innovative Technology and streamlined record keeping system.
* Over time incentives.
* Flexible working hours.
* Fully funded learning opportunities.
Person Specification: The right candidate for the role should be a fully qualified RGN/RMN. The candidate will need to have a valid NMC Pin. The candidate will need to be a team player with good communication skills and a passion for providing holistic care.