Skelmersdale, Lancashire, England
- £ 32000 - 37000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 30 Nov 2019
- 28 Dec 2019
· Avon Search and Selection are proud to be assisting this prestigious Care Home Group in recruiting an RGN or RMN to join their experienced team working on either Days/Nights in the Skelmersdale area.
· The ideal candidate will have a full PIN registration with no restrictions and will have the right to live and work in the UK.
· We are recruiting for nurses with strong passion and commitment to enhance the specialist services our client delivers, together with a positive and flexible attitude and person centred ethos.
· Our ideal candidates are forward thinking and up to date with current practices, with the ability to show leadership qualities and desire to maintain excellent industry knowledge.
To apply for this post, or to discuss other opportunities, please either send your CV or call Jonathan on Apply.
This job was posted to Nurse practitioner, Nursing home nurse, Palliative care in Skelmersdale, Lancashire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 17.25 Per hourFull timePermanentKnutsford, Cheshire, England
We are delighted to be working exclusively with one of the top Care providers in the UK and we are looking to appoint a Registered ...