RGN Qualified Nurse
Farnham, Surrey, England
- £ 30000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 30 Nov 2019
- 28 Dec 2019
Nurse Seekers are working for a client who have over 30 years' experience as one of Surrey's leading providers of sheltered residential and nursing care. The Society is a Registered Charity run by a Board of professional volunteers with an appointed Chief Executive to oversee operations.
As an RGN Qualified Nurse with our client, you'll be working at their home in Farnham, set in landscaped gardens, with a beautifully maintained exterior and interior.
You will have, but not limited to:
- Active NMC Registration (PIN Number)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of NMC Code of conduct and standards
- Awareness of the principle of Person Centred Care
- Understanding of caring for residents with Dementia related illness
You will be rewarded with a fantastic salary, weekend enhancements, paid breaks, NMC paid after 6 months of service and other company benefits.
If this sounds like the type of RGN Qualified Nurse vacancy you feel you have been looking for, then call one of our consultants on Applyor register your details
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGN Qualified Night Nurse, RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.