High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 30 Nov 2019
- 29 Dec 2019
Location: High Wycombe
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
On behalf of an expanding, reputable care organisation Puro search Recruitment are seeking a Deputy Manager / Support Manager to fill the role as Deputy Manager / Support Manager in one of their purpose built homes in the High Wycombe area.
The successful candidate will have previous experience with Learning Difficulties as well as Autism and have extensive knowledge of the health care industry. You will have a desire to succeed in a Nursing Home environment as well as the ability to deliver a high standard of professional care to residents at all times.
Deputy Manager Job Role:
• Accommodate to the everyday function of the home while supporting the Home Manager.
• Conduct a professional standard of care efficiently.
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff.
• Providing hands on clinical care to all residents
• Lead and Manager the support staff
Deputy Manager Requirements:
• Management Qualification
• Ability to manage a team
• Previous experience working with Learning Disabilities and Autism
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbally)
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 0 - 53000 Per yearFull timePermanentSt Albans, Hertfordshire, England
Deputy Manager (RGN, RMN) St Albans, Herts - £53kPosition: Deputy ManagerLocation: St Albans, HertsSalary: £50-53k*Immediate interv...