Clinical Lead - Hailsham
Hailsham, East Sussex, England
- £ 42 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 30 Nov 2019
- 29 Dec 2019
£40,000 - £42,000
A fantastic Clinical Lead position has become available with an innovative, caring family run organisation with homes situated across the South East. They are seeking an experienced Clinical Lead with an active NMC pin to fill this position in one of their charming Nursing homes.
This 50 bedded Nursing Home is easily accessible and provides excellent standards in Dementia Care and Nursing Care.
Clinical Lead Job Role:
• Overall responsibility for the clinical care of all residents within the home.
• Promote and maintain a professional standard of nursing care.
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff.
• Manage Rotas
Clinical Lead Requirements:
• RGN/RMN Nurse qualified with a valid NMC pin
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• Must have experience at supervisory level within a nursing home
For more information open this fantastic Clinical Lead role please contact Robyn at Purosearch on Applyor email your most up to date CV to r.griffiths @ Apply
(Key words: Clinical Lead, Senior Nurse, RGN, RMN, Nursing Home Manager, Nursing Home, Deputy Nursing Home Manager)
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32700 - 43600 Per yearFull timePermanentUckfield, East Sussex, England
Registered Nurse - up to £43K salary + Paid Breaks - Nursing Home! Location: Uckfield, East SussexPosition: Staff Nurse Care...
£ 28000 - 37500 Per yearFull timePermanentHorsham, West Sussex, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD) - Nursing HomeService Type: Dementia / Alzheimer's - Old Age - Physical DisabilityL...