Senior Nurse- Nursing Home - AWARD WINNING COMPANY
Staplehurst, Tonbridge, Kent, England
- £ 41200 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 29 Nov 2019
- 29 Dec 2019
Care Categories: General Nursing Care, Dementia Care, End of Life
Location: Staplehurst, Tonbridge, Kent
Salary: £18.00 p/hour (Full Time = £41,200) + Excellent Benefits
Shifts: Senior Nurse on Nights
*Salary equivalent to Band 5/6* *Leading Private Award Winning Company* *Fantastic Benefits* **Very positive, friendly and supportive work environment* *Good CQC*
Further Details: A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a motivated and passionate Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD ) to join an multiple award winning company within a warm and friendly purpose built nursing home based in Staplehurst, Tonbridge, Kent . This beautiful nursing home has achieved a fantastic reputation within the area and has a Good CQC and a fantastic rating on Apply. This lovely home offers a range of fantastic facilities and activities, as well as beautiful gardens for the residents to relax and unwind and has a fantastic reputation within the area.
The Nursing Home has a very positive and supportive work environment with a clear progression path and career development opportunities. The home has a brilliant long-standing team, have a very low staff turnover and staff morale is very high. The home has a good reputation for the high quality care that they provide. The Home Manager is flexible and able to accommodate part time and full-time hours, as well as days, nights or a combination to suit you.
Our client is looking for a Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD). All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK. Nurses must have good communication skills, a hard-working nature and the willingness to get stuck in.
Benefits & Incentives:
- Competitive pay and comprehensive induction programme
- Management development opportunities
- Excellent training and ongoing development & training
- Career progression and support with re-validation
- Enhanced DBS check which is required for this role
- Work uniform
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Workplace pension
- Career development opportunities
- 'Refer a Friend' payments of up to £1000
- Recognition schemes, including 'Employee of the Month'
- Free on-site parking
- Applicants who require Tier 2 Sponsorship to work in the UK will be considered-
- Pay enhancements for bank holidays
- Structured and on-going training scheme - all expenses paid
- The opportunity to complete further qualifications
- Help with re-validation
- A high number of qualified nurses and support staff on shift
If you would like to know more information about this role, please email your CV to Apply or call Cheryl on Apply.
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Staplehurst, Tonbridge, Kent, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 37,350 - 43,772 Per yearFull timeContractSheerness, Kent, England
The Role Are you an experienced RGN looking for more autonomy and vast development opportunities? Do you want to work in a challeng...