Nurse Home Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD
Canterbury, Kent, England
- £ 35000 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 28 Nov 2019
- 15 Feb 2020
£35,000 per annum (Equates to NHS Band 6) | 40 Hours | Day Shifts | Experience required
A small elderly nursing home located in the Canterbury area currently require an experienced Registered Nurse from a strong background in elderly care to work as Home Manager.
Details of this Nurse Home Manager position and what our client is offering the successful candidate:
• A permanent, full-time contract
• Working day shifts only
• A great annual salary of from £35,000 which is negotiable depending on experience. (Equates to NHS Band 6)
As Nurse Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What the home is looking for in a Nurse Home Manager:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Have proven experience managing a UK nursing home
• A strong leader and able to motivate, lead and support clinical and non-clinical staff
• Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home
• Financially aware and able to manage and adhere to budgets
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.