Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
Staplehurst, Tonbridge, Kent, England
- £ 16.00 - 18.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 28 Nov 2019
- 16 Feb 2020
£16 - £18 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Up to £33.7K | 36 Hour Contract – Days | T2 Sponsorship Available | Great Overtime Rates | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC
A privately owned and operated nursing home in the Staplehurst area is currently recruiting for a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN to join their clinical team on days.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly, dementia and disability care in addition to catering to younger adults with disability and neurological care needs.
What the home has to offer and details of this Registered Adult Nurse/RGN role:
• 36 hours per week on permanent day shifts
• Great hourly pay rates of £16 to £18 depending on experience, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and
• Overtime in excess of contracted hours is paid at an additional £2.50 per hour
• New starter’s bonus payable at 6 and 12 months
• Free DBS and lunch whilst on day shifts
• A supportive working environment with regular reviews and appraisals in addition to ongoing training and development programmes
• The care home can offer Tier 2 Sponsorship to Non-EU Nurses
In this RGN/Registered Nurse role you will manage and coordinate resident care and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs and contributing to the excellent standards of care in the home.
The skills, qualification and experience required for this Registered Adult Nurse/RGN position:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Ideally experienced working in a UK nursing home or elderly care environment, however newly-qualified Nurses may also be considered
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota
• Able to work independently and confident undertaking clinical duties
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse in Staplehurst, Tonbridge, Kent, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 37,440 - 49,920 Per yearFull timePermanentWhitstable, Kent, England
Staff Nurse Nights | Luxury Care Home | Brand New Home Salary: £20 per hour Location: Whitstable - Kent Hours: 36 or 48 hours  ...
£ 44,000 - 46,000 Per yearFull timePermanentBenfleet, Essex, England
Deputy Matron | Brand New Nursing Home | Fantastic Company Salary: Up to £55,000 *DOE* Location: St Albans Qualification: RGN ...