RGN Night Nurse
Ealing, London, Greater London, England
- £ 18 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 27 Nov 2019
- 9 Feb 2020
Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £33.7K p/a | 36 Hour Contract – Nights | Large Nursing Home | Good CQC
A large nursing home in Ealing currently has a vacancy for an RGN/Adult Nurse to join their night nursing team on a permanent, full-time basis.
The fully CQC compliant home offers round the clock care to adults of all ages with a range of care needs, with specialisms including disability and ABI/neurological care in addition to elderly frail care.
Details of this RGN Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A full-time, permanent contract of 36 hours per week, working night shifts over a 7 day rota
• Great rates of pay of £18 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to an annual salary in the region of £33,700
• A friendly and supportive working environment with career development opportunities
Duties for this Night Nurse role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring clinical records is up to date.
What we are looking for in a an RGN Night Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Some post-registration experience, with some experience working in a long-term adult care or UK nursing home setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Applyfor a confidential chat.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.