Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Callington, Cornwall, England
- £ 16.50 - 18.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 26 Nov 2019
- 9 Feb 2020
£16.50 to £18.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 37.5 hours | Flexible Shifts | Excellent Benefits | Overall “Good” CQC |
An RGN or RMN qualified Nurse with an interest in working in elderly and dementia is required to work as Staff Nurse in a fully CQC compliant elderly nursing home in the Callington area.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
• Depending on experience, very competitive hourly pay rates are offered of £16.50 to £17.00 on days and £17.50 to £18.00 on nights (equivalent to NHS Band 6)
• A supportive working environment and excellent employment conditions with a local care group
• Continuing professional development and clinical supervisions
• Free DBS and NMC renewal fees paid
• 6.6 weeks annual leave per year
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail and lifestyle discounts, including discounted gym membership
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and manage care plans along with being involved with the hands-on delivery of care and administration of medications.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should be:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Ideally experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment
• Confident in all aspects of care planning and delivery
• Flexible to work a rota which includes days, nights, evenings and weekends
Newly qualified RGNs and RMNs will be considered for this post, and the home can offer a comprehensive induction and preceptorship programme.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Callington, Cornwall, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 45000 - 45000 Per yearFull timePermanentSt Austell, Cornwall, England
RN -DEMENTIA SPECIALIST -SENIOR NURSE - UNIT MANAGER - £ 45 K Please Call Jonathan [... Click Apply...]for more information and Rea...