Clinical Services Nurse Manager RGN/RMN
Braintree, Essex, England
- £ 40000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 26 Nov 2019
- 17 Feb 2020
£40,000 to £45,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 7/8a) | 40 hours | Days | Great Benefits |
An experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse is required to work as Clinical Services Manager of a leading Essex nursing home.
The large home is in a village near Braintree and offers round the clock nursing care to older people living with age related frailties, dementia and disabilities.
Details of this Clinical Services Manager RGN/RMN post and what the service is offering:
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £40,000 to £45,000 depending on experience, which is equivalent to NHS Band 7/Band 8a rates of pay
• Working hours of 40 per week on flexible day shifts
• Free DBS and uniforms and a free Nursing Times subscription
• Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities
• Support with NMC revalidation plus your NMC registration fees paid
• Health plans, employee reward schemes, discounted gym membership
• A company pension scheme and life assurance
As Clinical Services Nurse Manager, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Clinical Services Manager RGN/RMN post should meet the following person specification:
• Level 1 NMC registered Adult Geneal Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Experienced in a long-term adult care or UK elderly nursing home setting, with experience working at a senior/managerial level
• Demonstrate good knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards, quality assurance tools and best practices of care
• Well organised and able to maintain up to date clinical records
• Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.