Salisbury, Wiltshire, England
- £ 25000 - 38000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Nov 2019
- 23 Dec 2019
Looking for an exciting career change? Looking to work in the fastest growing company in the UK? Looking to enjoy and develop your nursing career?
Our client are currently looking for energetic and enthusiastic Registered Nurses to join the Ward Team. They are willing to offer support training and development to new candidates to deliver a high standard of clinical care whilst ensuring patient safety, dignity and confidentiality. We are a progressive and caring facility and support the vision of the company. We understand how important it is for nurses to grow and develop and this would be a great opportunity for an aspiring nurse.
• Competitive rate of pay in accordance to experience and clinical skills
• Enhancements for unsocial hours (30% enhancement on Saturdays, 50% enhancement on Sundays)
• Scholarship fund available to support the continued academic learning for staff
• Company benefits scheme and access to register for a nurses blue light card for shopping discounts
• Full induction support and mentorship will be provided
• 33 days annual leave including bank holidays which will increase with length of service every 5 years (pro-rata for part-time staff)
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Free parking and subsidised staff restaurant
• Long service award (every 5 years £75 voucher, 10 years £150, continuing upwards)
• Life Assurance (3 x annual salary paid to who every you choose)
• Child Care Voucher
• Excellent ongoing paid training and development opportunities
The successful applicants will need to demonstrate:
• An excellent and high standard of clinical practice with excellent clinical outcomes
• Patients health and wellbeing across a complex pathway and changing caseload
• Communicates delivery and outcomes of care to patients and to other members of the team
• Develop excellent working relationships
This is the perfect chance for you to join the biggest growing company in the UK who can match the desire to succeed as you!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was posted to A&E nurse, Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in Salisbury, Wiltshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30000 - 40000 Per yearFull timePermanentBath, Somerset, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Nursing Home Location: Local to Corston, Bath, SomersetSalary: £29,500 - &po...
£ 30800 - 43500 Per yearFull timePermanentNewbury, Berkshire, England
Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD) - Dementia Nursing Home Location: Newbury, BerkshireSalary: £30,800- £43,500 per a...