Registered General Nursing - Award Winning Service
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 30888 - 30888 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified
- 22 Nov 2019
- 20 May 2020
Registered General Nursing
Blackley, Manchester - M9
£16.50 plus paid breaks (£30,888 per annum)
Days - 36 hour contract
Award Winning Home
Time recruitment are proud to be working in conjunction with the UK's largest charitable organisation who are currently seeking a Registered Nurse for their innovative dementia service in the Blackley area of North Manchester;
The service has recently won the best service in the North at the national dementia award consecutively and holds numerous accolades at the national care awards alongside being modern; passionate and specialists in what they do!
As pioneer's for care in the community; the service is inclusive; forward thinking and small in size; making it easily manageable for Registered Nurses with only 24 to manage maximum; teamed with incredible staff nurse to patient ratio's; a supportive long standing team and the below benefits.
Benefits for the Registered Nurse role:
* Financial support towards PIN registration
. 1:2 Nurse to patient ratio
* Opportunities for CPD including free subscription to Nursing Times Online
* Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing learning and development - opportunities to take NVQ Level 2, classroom based courses and e-learning
* 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
* Holiday purchase scheme
* Contributory pension scheme
* Access to a free app offering retail discounts, leisure savings and holiday and travel discounts
* Employee of the month and other recognition schemes
* Wellbeing Fund
* Employee Assistant programme - available 24/7
* We will also pay for your DBS
There are excellent transport links, and easily commutable by train, bus or car with free parking on offer.
Shortlisting immediately we encourage you to apply ASAP; or contact Matthew at Time Recruitment for further information!