RGN/RMN Staff Nurse
Haywards Heath, West Sussex, England
- £ 18.91 - 18.91 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 22 Nov 2019
- 14 Mar 2020
£18.91 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £35.4K | 36 Hour Contract – Flexible Shifts
A 50+ bedded elderly and dementia nursing home in Haywards Heath has a full-time vacancy for an RGN or RMN Staff Nurse to join their team on days.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful Registered Nurse will receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Day + Night shifts only, covering a 7 day rota
• Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £18.91 plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £35,400
• Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
• A friendly, supportive and stable working environment within a fully CQC compliant home
As RGN/RMN Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Must be experienced in a similar setting and confident working in an elderly care setting
• Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
• Dedicated with a passion to provide the highest standard of person-centred care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.