Registered Mental Health Nurse
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 23 - 26 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 21 Nov 2019
- 19 Dec 2019
Registered Mental Health Nurse - Full Time Nights - Manchester
Are you a Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse looking to work with one of the UK's leading healthcare agencies? MSI have an exciting opportunity for an RMN to work within an NHS hospital in Manchester.
This role is for an experienced Mental Health Nurse who is looking to work within an established NHS hospital with a passionate team of skilled professionals.
You must have recent experience within a similar role and feel comfortable working both independently and within in a team. It's vital that you have strong communication skills and most importantly possess a passion for providing quality care to patients.
* Minimum of 12 months' experience (either in NHS or private UK hospitals)
* Valid NMC registration
* PMVA/MAPA training (not essential as training can be provided)
* Valid DBS
* Immunisation history
* Full-time agency
* Flexible with shift patterns
About MSI Group
MSI is one of the UK's leading specialist healthcare recruitment agencies with over 17 years of experience with a strength within Mental Health Nursing. We use our years of industry experience, specialist knowledge and extensive network to find work for healthcare professionals across the country.
We pride ourselves on providing an industry leading first-class service to our staff including:
* Quick and easy registration
* Best available rates of pay
* Daily payroll service
* 24/7 support, 365 days a year
* Dedicated and specialist recruitment consultant
* Free PMVA/mandatory training
* Referral scheme - recommend a friend and get £200
Our Mental Health team have a wide range of opportunities across the UK for HCAs, Registered Mental Health Nurses, Community Psychiatric Nurses, CAMHS practitioners and more so register with us today.