Surgical Ward Nurse
London, Greater London, England
- £ 30,000 - 35,000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 21 Nov 2019
- 21 Dec 2019
Salary: To £35,000 + Enhancements + Private Health Insurance + Life Assurance + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays (Increasing to 27 days + Bank Holidays from 1st January 2020) + Free parking + much more!
Do you have the freedom to relocate? Relocation Assistance Offered!
Perhaps you are a Registered Nurse working in a surgical ward struggling to find the perfect role locally – a role that is going to meet your desire to develop your clinical skills, a chance to work with colleagues and patients that you love and with hospital leaders that appreciate you – all within a beautiful, spacious hospital setting! Maybe you have the flexibility and the freedom to move to a surrounding area but have concerns about the associated costs in doing so. If so, keep reading……
Not only does this leading UK hospital, based within Sutton meet these needs in abundance, but they will contribute towards your moving costs. You will receive a one-off payment that typically covers the cost of moving, your deposit and first months rent. The hospital team will help you find the perfect accommodation and your induction will include a nominated team member to support you in getting settled both at home and at the hospital – it will feel like home in no time!
3 great things about this hospital:
1. High levels of investment taking place – the hospital has undergone major renovation to create a light and spacious feel alongside extending their theatre space and creating a critical care department.
2. Leverage the experience of working with a leading healthcare provider with award winning hospitals and specialist clinics, working with world class Consultants who are passionate about time to care.
3. Great career development opportunities – alongside the fantastic training on offer you can expect a personalised career development plan to help you achieve your career goals. They pride themselves on nurturing talent.
What you will do as a Surgical Ward Nurse:
• Care for your patients! Support them both pre-and operatively and make sure they have a fantastic experience.
• Support the Senior Nurses with the day to day running of the unit, suggesting new and improved ways of working and identifying ways to improve quality and compliance.
• You must have an active NMC registration and be a registered Adult Nurse with a proven track record of treating patients within a surgical environment.
Why other Nurses work with this hospital:
• This leading private hospital is one of the largest in the UK with 90+ beds, 6 theatres, an endoscopy suite and a critical care department coupled with a ‘Good’ CQC rating and 98% patient satisfaction!
• Work with a passionate and close-knit team who are dedicated to improving patient wellbeing and a great work environment – benefit from a positive work-life balance, great team social events and comprehensive and competitive benefits!
Click to Apply! To apply please follow the link provided, or to find out more contact Eleanor Cartledge at Stroud Resourcing quoting the reference below.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 29100 - 38800 Per yearFull timePermanentStevenage, Hertfordshire, England
Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Stevenage, HertfordshireCare Categories: Nursing, Nursing Dementia and...