Plymouth, Devon, England
- £ 24214 - 29562 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 21 Nov 2019
- 19 Dec 2019
Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics & Recovery, Plymouth
At TTM Healthcare we are proud to have partnered with Britain’s largest not-for-profit healthcare organisations based in Plymouth. They have an available opportunity for a Theatre Practitioner with excellent experience, skills, and knowledge within this area. If you think the position is right for you, let’s talk.
The overall responsibility within this role will be to ensure that all work is client focused and upholds the principles of choice, respect, dignity, privacy, independence, and fulfilment.
Your Clinical Responsibilities:
- Work closely with leading consultants and other like-minded professionals, who will respect and value what you bring to the close-knit multidisciplinary team.
- Enjoy opportunities to work on a varied caseload using technology, equipment, and facilities, which are all state-of-the-art.
- Supervise, support and develop junior members of staff.
- Deliver high-quality care and experiences for patients, which is always clinically effective, evidence-based and appropriate.
- As part of the wider hospital team, you will interact with colleagues on the ward because you understand that continuity in patient care is key.
To be eligible for the role, you will need to:
- Qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC or HCPC
- Post-registration experience
- Excellent communication skills and will be a great team worker. You will also be flexible and motivated.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
- 27 Days + Bank Holidays
- Healthcare Plan
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Gym Membership
- Long Service Awards
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Ref: TP-Plymouth IND MAN
This job was posted to Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in Plymouth, Devon, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 35568 - 47424 Per yearFull timePermanentMalborough, Kingsbridge, Devon, England
Registered Nurse - Beautiful Nursing Home - Dementia and Old Age Location : Marlborough Salary : £19.00 per hour + paid brea...
£ 38,760 - 38,760 Per yearFull time...PermanentPlymouth, Devon, England
MSI Group are currently looking to recruit a qualified Registered General Nurse (RGN) who is looking for a new challenge using thei...