Clinical Lead Nurse RGN
Dunstable, Bedfordshire, England
- £ 18 - 19 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 21 Nov 2019
- 21 Dec 2019
£18 to £19 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6/7) | 42-48 hours | Days | Some Supernumerary Hours
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a nursing home in Dunstable to recruit an RGN qualified Clinical Lead Nurse. This 40+ bed service provides first class nursing care to its elderly residents and supports those with dementia, learning and physical disabilities.
Details of this Clinical Lead Nurse post and what the service is offering:
• A competitive hourly pay rate of £18 to £19 (equates to NHS Band 6/7). My client can potentially offer higher for the right candidate
• Working hours of 42 to 48 per week on day shifts
• 12 hours are supernumerary and alternate weekends
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Clinical Lead Nurse post should meet the following person specification:
• Level 1 NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Experienced in an elderly care setting, and confident in care planning, tissue viability and infection control
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
• Experienced in a senior role within a nursing home
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.