Registered Nurse - Elderly
- £ 19 - 21 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 21 Nov 2019
- 19 Dec 2019
Registered Nurse - Elderly Nursing Home - Mobberley, Greater Manchester - up to £21 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced registered nurse (RGN or RMN) to join a fantastic elderly nursing home in Mobberley, Greater Manchester. This is a fully complaint nursing home, which is known for providing exceptional quality care.
They are looking for an RGN or RMN who has a passion for working within elderly care, and who can promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice.
The benefits of this Registered Nurse role include:
- Excellent pay rate up to £21 per hour
- Relevant training and development opportunities
- Paid breaks
- Pension scheme
- Career progression opportunities
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Providing a highest standard of quality care of patients
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
As a Registered Nurse, you will have:
- An RGN or RMN qualification
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
For more information please email Apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 17.00 Per hourFull timePermanentWidnes, Cheshire, England
Permanent Role Full Time We are delighted to be working exclusively with one of the top Care providers in the UK and we are looking...
£ 17.25 Per hourFull timePermanentSandbach, Cheshire, England
We are delighted to be working exclusively with one of the top Care providers in the UK and we are looking to appoint a Registered ...