Critical Care Nurse Manager
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
- £ 43000 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 21 Nov 2019
- 7 Feb 2020
£43,000 - £50,000 p/a | 37.5 Hour Contract | Great Staff Benefits
An experienced Registered Nurse/RGN with extensive experience in Critical Care/ITU is required to lead and develop the Critical Care department of a leading Oxford hospital.
Details of this RGN Critical Care Nurse Manager position and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract for 37.5 hours per week, usually working days but with some flexibility and on-call required due to the seniority of the role
• A competitive annual salary from £43,000 to £50,000 depending on experience
• Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
• A private pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance
• Health and wellness programmes, plus occupational health and physiotherapy services
• Free gym membership, cycle to work schemes, discounted training and swimming lessons
• Childcare vouchers, season ticket loans and discounted nursery fees
• Some excellent retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
• Staff recognition programmes and long service rewards
As Critical Care Nurse Manager, you will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the Critical Care Nursing Team, focusing on maintaining the highest standards of patient care and safety. You will also work closely with the Senior Management Team to monitor and evaluate service delivery, manage budgets and resources and ensure regulatory compliance and patient safety.
Candidates for RGN Critical Care Nurse Manager role should be/meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
• Have completed ENB100 or a recognised equivalent, with substantial experience in an ITU/Critical Care environment
• Have completed ALS and ENB998 or a recognised equivalent teaching and mentoring qualification, ideally in addition to a recognised management qualification
• Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills and able to effectively manage staff, budgets and resources
• Committed to providing the highest standards of patient care and safety and demonstrate good understanding of CQC essential standards, quality assurance tools, clinical audit and governance frameworks
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Intensive care nurse, Ward nurse in Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 24.24 - 40.99 Per hourFull time...Temporary...Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
We have a Full-time position for Theatre Nurse who has NHS hospital experiences across in the UK to cover shifts around Bristol, Ba...
£ 36036 - 50544 Per yearFull timePermanentChipping Norton, Oxfordshire, England
Staff Nurse - Intermediate Care Unit / Rehabilitation * leading not for profit care provider*Location: Chipping NortonCare Categor...