Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Cowdenbeath, Fife, Scotland
- £ 15 - 16 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 19 Nov 2019
- 19 Dec 2019
£15.00 to £16.60 per hour (Up to NHS Band 6 Equivalent) | 30 hours available | Days only | Excellent benefits
A privately owned elderly and dementia nursing home in the Bebington area currently requires a qualified RGN or RMN to work as Staff Nurse on a full-time basis.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• £15.00 to £16.60 per hour (Up to NHS Band 6 Equivalent) on days only
• 30 hours a week on a permanent basis
• £250 welcome bonus, free uniforms and free PVG check
• Enhanced rates starting at £23 per hour for overtime
• Excellent training and development opportunities and career progression opportunities
• Free onsite staff car parking
• Workplace pension scheme
• Referral bonuses
• Generous annual leave entitlement
As Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD), your duties will include administering and managing medications, planning and delivering resident care and leading a small team of carers whilst on duty. You will demonstrate a commitment to ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/ RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate approach
• Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
• Newly qualified Nurses accepted
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.