Staff Nurse Band 5
Preston, Lancashire, England
- £ 18 - 28 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Bank, Temporary, Contract, Permanent
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 19 Nov 2019
- 19 Dec 2019
We are currently recruiting General Ward Nurses for NHS hospitals in Preston & Lancashire. Up To £28.00 per hour.
• NMC registration
• Flexible, Reliable and Committed
• To be able to adapt to different hospital settings
• To be team player
• Flexible with time
• Have at least twelve months clinical experience, preferably in a similar position
• Right to work within the UK
• Professional Indemnity Insurance
Sunday/Bank Hols: £28.00
NexGen Locum’s benefits include:
• Block Shifts
• Weekly on time payments
• Competitive Pay Rates
• Lucrative Referral scheme
• Excellent support from your own dedicated consultant
• Dedicated 24/7 Booking Service
• Re-validation Support
• Kind and caring disposition with a real commitment to delivering the highest level of care at all times.
• Ability to prioritise workload and be able to work under pressure.
• Ability to communicate and manage interpersonal relationships, including influencing skills.
• A self-motivated and pro-active individual always wanting to learn and develop themselves in their role.
This job was posted to A&E nurse, Nursing home nurse, Ward nurse in Preston, Lancashire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 27000 - 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentBury, Greater Manchester, England
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Staff Nurse to join our client's specialist Continuing Care facility for patients with ...